This looks like a simple chipped stone dagger upon first inspection. After a kill with it, however, it absorbs any blood on it and is warm to the touch.
Properties: Finesse, Light (Cannot be thrown without taking 2d6 psychic damage)
- Atk+1, 1d4 piercing damage
- Atk +4, 1d4 piercing damage + 1d4 additional damage to humans
- Critical hits trigger an additional 1d4 necrotic damage
- Once per long rest, a successful attack will do an additional 1d8 necrotic damage to target causing the wounded target to take 1d4 damage at the beginning of every round.
- If parted from the dagger, the adventurer's max hps decrease by 3 per level until reunited with the dagger. The adventurer knows where the dagger is at all times.