Played by Arjun
Rinne grew up in the northern plains. As a child, she almost died when some criminals started a fight in her parents' inn. A glancing blow left her with a gaping wound in her side. After months of hanging between life and death, she finally recovered with a scar across the left side of her torso to show for it. Now she works as a cook in that same inn. On evenings, she loves nothing more than listening to the stories of travelers. Her favorite story is the one about Elizabeth, her tragic love of her lost sailor Blarn, and the lengths she went to in order to find him. Inspired by the tale, decided to set out on her own adventure, starting with the games.
- Survived the quake at the Oldfort 100-year games.
- Successfully paddled the furthest of any contestant in the 100-year games.
- Communicate with animals
- She hasn't experienced love through she thinks its something she might like. She looks forward to falling in love with something. She isn't picky.
- Chipped Stone Dagger - Found in the Undercaverns below Oldfort. (Atk +1, 1d4 damage)
- Awoken to become the Blood Dagger
- Seasoned testicle collector